What data do we collect?
Brenda Schweder Jewelry collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Email, mailing address, phone number, age, gender, birthday.)
- Payment information [Collected and stored by 3rd parties Shopify and Affirm]
- User preferences (Products purchased, added to cart, email engagement, etc)
- Site specific password [Collected and stored by 3rd party Shopify]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback whether through email or social media platforms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Indirect Data Collection
Brenda Schweder may also receive your data indirectly from the host party site, Shopify, as well as through social media engagement tools such as Instagram and Pinterest.
Possible 3rd party sites used to purchase Brenda Schweder products may include but are not limited to:
How will we use your data?
Brenda Schweder Jewelry collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other brand exclusive products and services we think you might like.
- Provide discounts or other offers for your birthday.
- Learn what products users of different age and gender demographics find most appealing.
Brenda Schweder does not share your information with other companies or organizations. Brenda Schweder may promote products and services that are in collaboration with other artists and makers. But your information will not be shared with the collaborators.
When Brenda Schweder processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
All data from Brenda Schweder Jewelry is stored and collected by 3rd parties. The main 3rd party for this is Shopify, which is the host for
Shopify outlines the storage of information as follows:
Our teams work tirelessly to protect your information, and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. We also have independent auditors assess the security of our data storage and systems that process financial information. However, we all know that no method of transmission over the Internet, and method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. This means we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You can find more information about our security measures at https://www.shopify.com/security.
Brenda Schweder Jewelry would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of partner makers and collaborators.
As a reminder, your data is not shared with partners and collaborators.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Brenda Schweder from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Brenda Schweder group.
You can unsubscribe from Brenda Schweder's marketing emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” found on every email, or by adding them to your spam folder. Adding them to spam is not recommended as it may prevent you from receiving valuable information about placed orders.
Unfollowing Brenda Schweder on social media will most likely prevent you from seeing Brenda Schweder related marketing, but you may still see advertisements when using 3rd party sites. Most 3rd parties will allow you to hide ads commissioned from specific groups.
What are your data protection rights?
Brenda Schweder Jewelry would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Brenda Schweder for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Brenda Schweder correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Brenda Schweder to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Brenda Schweder erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Brenda Schweder restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Brenda Schweder processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Brenda Schweder transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –Brenda Schweder uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Brenda Schweder uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Brenda Schweder Jewelry sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Brenda Schweder Jewelry has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk/